In BBC Focus, Dec 2016 – under the headline: “Five of the most bizarre science experiments in history”. Here’s a translation of what actually happened:
What is says… What actually happened:
- She lived with a dolphin = The dolphin was captured, imprisoned and forced.
- In a lab flooded with water = Inadequate conditions = suffering
- Peter became disruptive = it’s the dolphin’s fault of course …umm maybe he didn’t like being imprisoned?
- Showing sexual attraction = without other dolphins and friends to communicate with…
- She relieved his urges = enough said.